Monday, July 2, 2012

with a bit of diamond, life sparkles



They say negativity is harmful and should be stop and avoid.

Do not think and speak ill of others. But for me sometime it does good to me, when i actually start to compare and contrast.

I say, when i start to feel dissatisfied towards services, materials given to me, feeling i deserve better, i should earn more than what is given to me; I would soon realized, this is my rezeki for me. To think than some other did nothing to deserve a pitiful life, under such unavoidable circumstances. It leads me to be grateful to everything that i have; families, friends, job, body, abilities, country, food, time and all. For i have too many of it or too less of it, in moderate or not. Actually those things are written, are in place. I believe in God, and there are every reasons for every single thing that God has given to me and not given to me. For everything that i do not own there must be the good and bad impact. For why i met a bad taxi driver, a lazy colleague, a  lunatic officer, a financially critical month.

I can choose to be grateful. and i never see being grateful is a step towards ignorant, and regression.

No comments:

Post a Comment