Wednesday, August 8, 2012

from my view, from your view


hai ho hai ho,
salam puasa!
so these past few days, aku da puas gelak tergolek sebab kawan aku yg baik hati cube nak carikan calon, an an an?
biarpun dia sendiri masih tergolek aku tak paham die cari calon untuk aku atau dia. sesungguhnya aku rasekan die cari untuk diri sendiri, nak ujikaji baru die pass kt aku, an an an?
hahaha rase sangat kelakar...
sorry this is not me, hidden jokes...

so i have partially achieve one of my dream-to learn sewing.. and i have finish my first kurung!! hihi so happy..  this kurung was accompanied with tears and sweats..and alot of complaints.. hihi

but still i haven't fully achieve cause i want to sew blouse, skirts which will took a longer time :/

i had also trying on different recipes from the internet, some are not that tasty (prawn butter oat) and some instantly the favourite meal now (mushroom carbonara).

i had gain few - (5) kilos to be exact since february, so do expect to see the bigger me incase you are meeting me anytime soon - (invite me for open houses xp). i shed only 1kg through 19 days of fasting..

anyway, selamat berbuka, salam ramadhan, selamat hari raya!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment