Wednesday, October 30, 2013

List of places i want to go

Ultimately being a muslim, Mecca is that one place we all want to go right? Me too. When i small i dream of being able to support my grandma for a second trip to perform her hajj, but seeing her condition it would be better she just perform umrah. I pray for her good health and long age everyday so this dream cn come true :)

Secondly if i can get to have 1 month long break and just escape, i want to discover southeast asia. I have always been proud being asian, and i want to treasure all those that even the british and americans learn to appreciate.

Other places that attracts me are all the islands; Maldives, small islands in Lombok, philippines, the great reef in australia. There is no stopping in choosing an island to go to. Other than the hot weather i totally love being in an island.

Korea and Japan are the countries that attracts me for their culture and people.

The most powerful escape that i had dream and dream since i discover this place, machu pichu in Peru. I came to know about this when i was googling about wonders of the world, and knowing that there was a civilization on top of mountains left me in awe.

Just one day, either alone, in tour groups, or with partner; i will be there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment